My Freemasonry | Freemason Information and Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Family Day at Ben Hur Shrine

Blake Bowden

Administrator
Staff Member
I'll be there with my boys...

The Ben Hur Shrine will host a Masonic Family Day on Saturday, April 9 from noon-6pm.

There will be a huge fish fry with the trimmings served at approximately 3 pm. This is a family event open to masons and non masons, their family and friends.

There will be information booths set up for non masons interested in joining the craft. There will be information booths and presentations for masons interested in joining the shrine.

There will be games and exhibits for all to enjoy and it will be a lot of fun. The Potentate; Illustrious Mike Ford, is very proud to honor the blue lodge masons of central Texas by hosting this mason appreciation day.

Show your support of the craft by inviting a friend to join you at this wonderful event and having a wonderful lunch provided by the Director’s Staff of the Ben Hur Shrine. This day will be a special day in Central Texas masonry!