My Freemasonry | Freemason Information and Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Fantasy Baseball League for Masons

Michaelstedman81

Premium Member
Hey everyone. I am wanting to start up an online Fantasy Baseball League or two that is just for any interested Freemasons. I can set up a league on Yahoo and can also set up a couple of them on ESPN. Totally free and don't have to pay any kind of buy in due or anything like that. The reason this is in the events forum is because I would like to hold the draft sometime in the next couple of weeks right before the start of the official season.

Even if you have never played before, this can be a really good learning experience and you can have a lot of fun. So, if anyone is interested please get a hold of me as soon as possible and let me know your preferences. Even if you have some questions and want some answers before you decide if you want to play or not, get a hold of me. Can post on here so all can see, or you can send me a private message and can even chat via Yahoo Messenger or use regular email. Get back to me as soon as possible.

Would also be really awesome if there is a bunch of us that are in the same area then we can actually meet and watch the games at a local bar or at someone's house while playing the Fantasy game as well.

Hope to hear from some of you soon. I will probably make another posting of this in another area or in the next several days to make sure that I reach as many people as possible.

Bro. Stedman

Michaelstedman81

Premium Member
Great. Let me see if we can get a few more guys that want to join up. If you know of anyone else that would be interested, let me know and I can send them an invite as well. Talk to you soon, Bro. Ferguson.

Bro. Stedman