FB Page for Belton 166

Discussion in 'General Freemasonry Discussion' started by S.Courtemanche, Jul 15, 2012.

1. S.Courtemanche

S.Courtemanche Premium Member

Brethren,

I have created a FB Page for Belton Lodge 166 Belton Lodge #166 A.F. & A.M. - Organization - Belton, TX | Facebook please feel free to like the page. And thanks to all the brothers that assisted me in looking into the parameters for this page.

last Thursday I presented to the lodge this idea and received feedback, implemented the feedback and activated the page after we had a unanimous vote to start the page.

2. Bro. Stewart P.M.

Bro. Stewart P.M. Lead Moderator Emeritus Staff Member

3. Brent Heilman

Brent Heilman Premium Member

I did liked it also. Good job Brother. I have made one up for my Lodge also. Just waiting on approval before publishing.

4. Michaelstedman81

Michaelstedman81 Premium Member

Awesome...Looking good. I liked it from my personal FB and also gave a like from our lodge's FB Page.

5. Spring TX MM

Spring TX MM Premium Member

Great idea. I will link it through my personal and the one I created for my lodge a few years ago. Also, there are many good Masonic groups and FB pages out there. Feel free to search the ones I'm linked to and I will invite you to a few of the groups. This is a good way to put out information and keep your lodge in with the times.

S&F,
    Kyle
    Spring Lodge #1174

6. HKTidwell

HKTidwell Premium Member

I also liked it personally and through our lodges FB page. Keep up the good work.

7. Michaelstedman81

Michaelstedman81 Premium Member

Bro. Kyle-

I went and sent a join request to your lodge's FB group. Looks pretty nice!

Share My Freemasonry