My Freemasonry | Freemason Information and Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

FC Proficiency

Status
Not open for further replies.

peace out

Premium Member
The date has been set. I'll make sufficient profficieny as FC and immediately be raised as an MM on the 23rd of Sept at the Cedar Creek Lodge #300, Kurten Tx.

Bboc

Congrats brother best wishes making it threw the third degree. Don't let that goat man handle you.

Bboc

Forgot this

Attachments

• image-405316254.png
    image-405316254.png
    100.6 KB · Views: 346

MacFie

Hoping to do my FC proficiency tomorrow at the Lodge, haven't talked to WM or anyone yet though. If I do, wish me luck!

MacFie

Passed my proficiency just fine! Dunno when I'll be raised, because our lodge goes dark for the Texas State Fair, so, will have to await the time with patience!

KirkMcPherson

Passed my proficiency just fine! Dunno when I'll be raised, because our lodge goes dark for the Texas State Fair, so, will have to await the time with patience!

I can relate to waiting the time with patience. I had to wait three weeks to be passed after turning in my EA work.

Congratulations to all you on a job well done.

peace out

Premium Member
And there we have it brothers. I'm now a Master Mason. The portion during presentation of the lambskin was amazing. Truly profound and I was speechless.

Status
Not open for further replies.