My Freemasonry | Freemason Information and Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Fellowcraft Degree

RhushidaK

Hello R/V/M/W Brethren.
I will be having my EA Exam and Fellowcraft Degree tonight. Any advice on what all I should pay special attention to, to make the ceremony all the more interesting? Or should I let it all just be a surprise?

Fraternal Regards,
Bro. Rhushida

Elexir

Just enjoy the degree for what it is.
Anyone telling you to focus on this or that is doing you a disservice even if they mean well.

Bloke

Premium Member
Same advice I always give; listen and take as much as you can in and in the years following and for the rest of your life, keep asking questions.
:)

RhushidaK

AND I am now a Fellowcraft Freemason! :D :)
It was an amazing experience brethren. The first degree was indeed too much to take in. But I was prepared this time, and understood it quite well.
Hope I get to view an EA and FC degree as a lodge member/officer too..

RhushidaK

Thank you brethren! :)

@fmasonlog: All the best. How long do degrees in your grand lodge take? I see you made a post in Sept that you were an EA..
Here it takes around 2-3 months, or rather as long as it takes to learn the degreework.

fmasonlog

@fmasonlog: All the best. How long do degrees in your grand lodge take? I see you made a post in Sept that you were an EA..
Here it takes around 2-3 months, or rather as long as it takes to learn the degreework.

Where are you, bro? And it all depends on how much time you're putting into it daily, and how many days.

Sent from my iPhone using My Freemasonry

Bloke

Premium Member

The Rules here say you cannot be passed in less that 12 weeks from Initiation and not raised in less than 52 weeks from Initiation. It is common here for it to take around 18 months to become a Master Mason, but it depends on how busy the lodge is. Time frames vary throughout different jurisdictions.

RhushidaK

I'm in India. I'm putting in daily efforts to learn something about Freemasonry. I had learnt my Fellowcraft Degree Q&A within 2 days :D
I think here it is minimum 4 weeks for passing as well as for raising, though my MM exam and Raising won't be until January as we have the raising of another brother in December.

"Thrice Past Master & Zombie Shriner.
Currently washing dishes and sweeping floors under UGLV"
lol :D

fmasonlog

I'm in India. I'm putting in daily efforts to learn something about Freemasonry. I had learnt my Fellowcraft Degree Q&A within 2 days :D
I think here it is minimum 4 weeks for passing as well as for raising, though my MM exam and Raising won't be until January as we have the raising of another brother in December.

"Thrice Past Master & Zombie Shriner.
Currently washing dishes and sweeping floors under UGLV"
lol :D

That's great! Mine will take a while due to brothers being busy

Sent from my iPhone using My Freemasonry