My Freemasonry | Freemason Information and Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Fellowcraft Scheduled

Phil P

Update on my masonic journey so far. A month ago (July 19) I finished up the final 2 sections of my EA proficiency. Now at last night's lodge meeting I got my Fellowcraft scheduled for next Tuesday night July 25. Super excited to get to work on that proficiency with my coach, but the break was well earned after doing the EA

Tyler Atkinson

Update on my masonic journey so far. A month ago (July 19) I finished up the final 2 sections of my EA proficiency. Now at last night's lodge meeting I got my Fellowcraft scheduled for next Tuesday night July 25. Super excited to get to work on that proficiency with my coach, but the break was well earned after doing the EA
Awesome! It is a great degree. Alot of similar things but you can definitely tell the differences.

Phil P

Tonight is the night I get Passed to the degree of Fellowcraft. Just as excited about this as I was for my Entered Apprentice. Now that we've installed 2 stweards for this year, I wonder what they'll have on the menu tonight? Will let y'all know how it went

Phil P

Last night was a great night. Being Passed to the degree of Fellowcraft was yet another great experience. I'll be there Thursday when we have another Fellowcraft degree & ready to get to work with my coach next Tuesday afternoon. Been "boring" not having to have gone to coaching for the past month....lol

David Duke

Premium Member
Sorry I couldn't be there last night the "boss" had things for me to do. I will definitely try to make it when you are raised.

Sent from my iPhone using My Freemasonry

Warrior1256

Site Benefactor
Last night was a great night. Being Passed to the degree of Fellowcraft was yet another great experience.
Congratulations Brother!
I'll be there Thursday when we have another Fellowcraft degree & ready to get to work with my coach next Tuesday afternoon.
It is definately more informative to watch someone else go through. At least it was for me. I do not actually remember a lot about my EA and FC rituals.

Phil P

Sorry I couldn't be there last night the "boss" had things for me to do. I will definitely try to make it when you are raised.

Sent from my iPhone using My Freemasonry
No worries. Are y'all still on for the 3rd for your EA? I'm thinking of showing up for that

Phil P

Congratulations Brother!

It is definately more informative to watch someone else go through. At least it was for me. I do not actually remember a lot about my EA and FC rituals.
Got to see the whole Fellowcraft last night & tried to pick up on some things there for the proficiency. Won't be able to get started on coaching until the 8th due to my wife having all day workshops next Tue, Wed & Thur. Which means dad has ALL 3 kiddos at home #sheerjoy :p