My Freemasonry | Freemason Information and Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Finacial saving

Mlugo1247

Premium Member
Can anyone reccomend a good book on how to manage your money and save. I am not managing my money very well and need some guidance on how to do so.

relapse98

Dave is good. Some of his stuff may not make intellectual sense, but then neither does being in large amounts of debt. His plan works when followed.

owls84

Premium Member
Hands down for me it is Dave Ramsey's Total Money Makeover. Seen him twice in person.

JJones

David Ramsey has several DVDs out as well. I haven't read any of his books yet but what I've seen of him on DVD is some excellent stuff.

A quick search for him on youtube pulls up several videos that you might find interesting also.

Dow Mathis

Premium Member
Ditto what's been said. Dave Ramsey made a HUGE difference in the way my wife and I manage our money. I'd also recommend finding and signing up for a course of Financial Peace University, a 13 week course in personal finance that Dave sells. It's great stuff!