My Freemasonry | Freemason Information and Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

For my brother, Jeff

kwilbourn

My brother Jeff was just involved in a motorcycle accident this afternoon. He has just been transported to the hospital in Corsicana. That's all the information I have at this time, but please keep him in your thoughts and prayers.

kwilbourn

Brent, thank you kindly.

Encouraging news coming in from my sister-in-law. He's awake, talking, and able to move everything. It does appear he has broken a couple vertebrae in his back; will be transferred to Dallas tonight for further treatment.

Brent Heilman

Premium Member
Great to hear some good news. I had a friend that on his first day of having a motorcycle license wrecked his and broke a couple of vertebrae in his neck and back. He was back to work withing 3 weeks. I hope the prognosis is at least this good but more hopefully better. Good luck to him and your family in this trying time.

kwilbourn

Thank you everyone for the kind words and prayers. They have fitted Jeff with a back brace due to the injuries he suffered. The prognosis is very good, and he should be out of the hospital before the weekend. Please continue to keep him in your thoughts and prayers in the weeks ahead as he works to return to good health.

Beathard

Premium Member
Glad to hear he is doing better. He will be in our prayers until you tell us he has fully recovered. BTW, when did you graduate from TAMU?

Beathard

Premium Member
Daughter graduates next Friday - Class of 12 and 12th man supporter! Son, goatrider on the MoT, starts in the Fall.

S.Courtemanche

Premium Member
Kevin, sorry to here this. I will keep your family in my prayers.

On a side note I am sure that you have herd, you were voted in this Monday congrats :) I will not be there for your EA degree as I will be out of town on business sorry.

Steve

kwilbourn

Steve, thanks; he is scheduled to come home tomorrow, and we finally managed to get his step-kids in to see him tonight.

Safe travels to you!

I'm definitely looking forward to the 16th

kwilbourn

We checked jeff out of hospital late this afternoon. He is home and resting well. The doctors expect he will be in the back brace for 8-12 weeks, but he is mobile and doing quite well considering the circumstances.