My Freemasonry | Freemason Information and Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Fort Worth 148's Podcast

rhitland

Founding Member
Premium Member
Wow the site looks great and it is so awesome to see it is still blowing and going. I wanted to share with you brothers that Fort Worth 148 has started a Masonic Podcast for your listening pleasure! :) Grant Gates, Gabriel Jagush and myself host the show where we discuss what we love about the craft, what we feel needs attention and our overall experiences in the Craft in a conversational manner. The best way to listen is to find us on iTunes, Google Play or any major podcast app by searching Fort Worth 148 and we would really love it if you subscribed to our podcast so the latest episode will automatically download for you Thursday morning then you can listen to it on your morning commute. If you are just not into podcast you can also listen straight from your computer with this link http://fortworth148.libsyn.com. Thanks Brothers. Be safe, travel well and dare to be square.