My Freemasonry | Freemason Information and Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Fort Worth Lodge

MacFie

Was invited about by Brother Rhit to visit the lodge. It is a very beautiful building, filled with beautiful rooms. I would say great people, but they're brother masons, so that's kinda redundant. Was glad to be invited out, and hope that any of you who haven't seen it, take the time some day!

M

mark!

I need to. I really want to get out and about and visit some lodges in the area. Glad you could go.

rhitland

Founding Member
Premium Member
Brother Max, it was all our pleasure. I am very glad you came and visited and hope to have you back. I do plan on returning the favor as I want to see me some Dallas lodges.

Brother Mark I am gonna PM you my number so if you ever want to make the trek to Fort Worth you can give ma buzz. We have degrees scheduled every Monday and Thursday from this Thursday to mid November so we will be there if you or any brothers are free.

owls84

Premium Member
Wow, I never put the two together. I was the one in the tan suit. I am glad you enjoyed it. I hope the lesson taught was worth the drive.

M

mark!

I got the PM, thank you so much for the information. What would be cool is if we could organize a meeting at certain lodges around the area, and have members meet up every so ofter in the D/FW area. There are so many great members here, it would be really nice to meet you all face to face.

MacFie

Hey Brothers, we have a facebook site, highly unused because of how new it is, Metropolitan Lodge #1182 A.F. & A.M.

If any of ya'll want to join it, it's not being heavily moderated right now, that'd be great. I'd really like to get members from the DFW area on there to see what's going on with us, and to post some of their stuff too. I know I'd like to be kept more in the loop!

M

mark!

I'll definitely check it out, I do want to visit more lodges in the area. Each lodge has their own unique characteristics and great things to the craft, can always take away some great ideas to bring home with us to our own lodges.

rhitland

Founding Member
Premium Member
hmmm D/FW Masons on MoT that is not a bad idea! Let me kick that around because that would be a great resource to know where MoT members are here in D/FW so we could visit each other.

M

mark!

We need a database of lodges we all belong to, and meeting times/dates. A database on the forums would be a great deal to have, just have someone post their lodge name/number, location, WM, contact information, meeting times, the basics like that so that we could compose a list for those who want to visit. I may do that.

rhitland

Founding Member
Premium Member
yes yes I like this idea! we could pop it into excell so it could be mail merged or put in order by zip code. I am anxious to help. Should we start a thread to get the info?