My Freemasonry | Freemason Information and Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Fraternal Greetings, Brethren!

BroBill

Site Benefactor
Site Benefactor
Brethren, I'm Bro. Bill Boyd and I labor in the San Antonio, Texas area. I'm most active in the York Rite bodies, but am a member of several lodges and several appendant organizations. I also maintain a FaceBook page for my York Rite and if you're on FB, look us up at www.facebook.com/helotesyorkrite - we love to expand our virtual circle of brotherhood!

If you're ever passing through San Antonio, we have a very large and very busy Masonic community so you should be able to drop in and visit any type of body (Lodge, York Rite, Scottish Rite, Shrine, Grotto, etc) on almost any night of the week. Our brethren love visitors, so don't be bashful if you're in the Alamo city!

BroBill

Site Benefactor
Site Benefactor
Many thanks Bro's Brad and Stewart. If you're ever on FaceBook, please look us up at facebook.com/helotesyorkrite ! I maintain the FB page for my Chapter and Council and I'm always happy to expand our "brother" list!