My Freemasonry | Freemason Information and Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

fraternal greetings from california

blackbeard

i am the incoming senior deacon of humboldt lodge #79 in eureka, ca. i was referred here by a brother in texas that i know from several other masonic sites. i am a goldsmith, was a tattoo artist and body piercer for 10 years before that, and have been master mason living on the beautiful north coast of california for about 4 years. i grew up in georgia and florida, but managed to escape in 2003. i have 2 kids, ages 14 and 7. i spend way too much time online and watching tv, love cheap beer and bbq, and seem to always get involved with crazy women. that's me in a nutshell. glad to be a new member here and looking forward to learning from the forums. :thumbup:

Bro. Stewart P.M.

Lead Moderator Emeritus
Staff Member
i am the incoming senior deacon of humboldt lodge #79 in eureka, ca. i was referred here by a brother in texas that i know from several other masonic sites. i am a goldsmith, was a tattoo artist and body piercer for 10 years before that, and have been master mason living on the beautiful north coast of california for about 4 years. i grew up in georgia and florida, but managed to escape in 2003. i have 2 kids, ages 14 and 7. i spend way too much time online and watching tv, love cheap beer and bbq, and seem to always get involved with crazy women. that's me in a nutshell. glad to be a new member here and looking forward to learning from the forums. :thumbup:

It is wonderful to have you here with us Brother Kevin!! I hope that you enjoy the fellowship and knowlege that you will find here at Masons of Texas!

jwhoff

Premium Member
Yo! Blackbeard! Pace yourself brother! Here's a big keep it real from the northwest side of Houston. I didn't escape any place, I just crossed the Sabine River from Louisiana to make a living. Then I found other Cajuns doing the same thing over here in the western parishes.

God bless ... jwhoff