My Freemasonry | Freemason Information and Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Fraternal Greetings from Fort Worth

JBD

Premium Member
Hello I am Bruce Hammond, a Master Mason from Arlington Texas

I currently hold the following offices:

Sr Warden - Cooke-Peavy #1162
Jr Warden -Panther City #1183

Ex. King - Texas Chapter 362
RIDM - Texas Council 321

Jr Warden Worth Commandery #19

I am a member of Moslah Shrine and the Fort Worth Scottish Rite.

I am webmaster for:
Texas Chapter and Council Texas Chapter and Council
Cooke-Peavy Lodge Cooke-Peavy No1162 HomePage
Worth Commandery Home Page

rhitland

Founding Member
Premium Member
Holy Cow you are on here I better go erase a few posts!! j/k Great to see you Brother Bruce now we can discuss some things without staying in the temple parking lot till 11pm which are great times! Good to have you.

JBD

Premium Member
Holy Cow you are on here I better go erase a few posts!! j/k Great to see you Brother Bruce now we can discuss some things without staying in the temple parking lot till 11pm which are great times! Good to have you.

:D:D

You haven't seen what I post yet, you might want to reserve action till then.
Thanks for the welcome!
Yes it will sure beat the parking lot, but I just got home - EA and MM Prof x2 then a trip to Old South - pretty busy evening - good, but busy.

Have a great day tomorrow.

Bruce

AdamGuerrero

Hello everyone from Panther City 1183. It's me Adam. Sorry I haven't been at the lodge, I have been extremely busy with college and work. I hope to come back real soon when everything isn't so hectic. I hope everyone is doing well.