My Freemasonry | Freemason Information and Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Fraternally from Poland

Kalip78

Dear Brethern,

I joined the forum year ago and since then was reading it carefuly. But I think it's never too late to introduce myself. My name is Piotr. I live in Warsaw, Poland and am member of Lodge No. 2 of National Grand Lodge of Poland.

Please, accept my best fraternal wishes! :)

jwhoff

Premium Member
Welcome brother! It's always great news to hear from a Eurpoean brother. Hope you, your family and your lodge are doing well going into the Holiday season.

The best of wishs from Houston, Texas!

Gregory

Hi
I'm Gregory I'm also Polish,I live in London UK,just joined the forum,my lodge is Coulsdon Lodge of Perseverance no 5611

best regards for all brothers

Freemason Connect Mobile

Kalip78

Dear Brethern, after long trubles with my phone I'm back. This time as Master Mason. ;-) It's good to read you again! Fraternal greetings from Warsaw, Poland.

Sent From My Freemasonry Pro App

bezobrazan

Greetings and welcome back. Grew up in Chicago that has a strong Polish community. My best growing up was Polish and I'm Croatian. The language was similar enough that I always knew what his mother was yelling at him.

You're a ghost traveling in a meat-coated skeleton made of stardust, so what are you so afraid of?

jonathan

Good afternoon brothers , recently became a mason and enjoying my time so far

Sent From My Freemasonry Pro App