Freemasonry in Broward County, Fl

Discussion in 'Finding a Lodge' started by gabe_, Jul 14, 2013.

1. gabe_

gabe_ Registered User

I would love to be a member of Freemasonry in my community. I have read a few articles in the California Freemason Magazine, and I can see myself being a part of the brotherhood no matter where I live. Any help is appreciated, thank you.

Freemason Connect Mobile

2. widows son

widows son Premium Member

Gabe, find the lodge closest to you, find out when they meet and show up an hour before. You'll probably have to do this a couple times. Once a few Masons feel you out, they will probably vouch for you on a petition. Patience is a virtue.

3. ThanatosTA

ThanatosTA Premium Member

Where in Broward are you? I went to SBHS in the 80's.

-Scott

4. FlBrother324

FlBrother324 Registered User

I would recommend you go to the Grand Lodge of Florida home page at: glflamason.org and use the lodge locator. Just put in the city in Broward County closest to you, it will give you a list of Lodges in the area for you to see which is closest to you. Call the number for that Lodge, or visit them on their meeting night to see about getting a petition.

If you're concerned about proper attire to meet the Brethren ask the Brother you're speaking with about the Lodge dress code. At minimum, I suggest casual business dress.

You've already made the biggest step towards joining the Masonic Fraternity, U asked 1-2-B-1.

Good luck,

Yours, in His service.

Br. R. Corcoran

Share My Freemasonry