My Freemasonry | Freemason Information and Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Freemasonry in the military

morelight323

So I'm about to enter the army an I was wounding how would I do this like is there places where we gather in the military I just don't know I would really like to know ?

My Freemasonry HD

Bro_Vick

Premium Member
So I'm about to enter the army an I was wounding how would I do this like is there places where we gather in the military I just don't know I would really like to know ?

My Freemasonry HD

I am confused, is there any place that military members who are masons meet outside of lodge?

S&F,
-Bro Vick

Proudvet09

You will find the lodge in the city or lodges, make a meeting to each and find the one you are most comfortable with and join that lodge. If the military is going to be a career choice you will get used to this as you change bases per reenlistment. You can also look up lodges by city and state online. You will meet many brother masons in the military, they will be able to guide you also

My Freemasonry HD