[FS] Masonic Wall Decor

Discussion in 'The Marketplace' started by tmcguire, Apr 1, 2011.

1. tmcguire

tmcguire Premium Member

[​IMG]

and

[​IMG]

These are for sale at my website http://www.fossilbluff.com. Use the discount code 'MASON' and get 20% off your entire order.

This antiqued Texas Masonic decorative wall décor is the perfect addition to any collection. One of our variations looks like it is made from Iron but is actually made from 18 Gauge galvanized metal. The square and compasses inlaid into the great state of Texas will surely have your friends asking, “How can I become a Mason?â€

We have several variations, one of which is made from galvanized metal without any surfacing or color treatment. Another with a flat black coating of high-temperature BBQ Pit paint. Perfect for applying your own color and for those hot summer days where you may have concerns about chipping or flaking. And, our favorite, a uniquely one-of-a-kind hand crafted copper like collectible version with a patina finish that will turn heads at your next family get together.

A portion of each sale of this item goes to support Round Rock Masonic Lodge #227.

Dimensions are 11 in. X 11 in.

2. mrpesas

mrpesas Registered User

Will you have any more of these soon?

3. tmcguire

tmcguire Premium Member

I have them cut, I just need to apply the patina to them...unless you don't want a patina.

-Tom

4. Nate Riley

Nate Riley Premium Member

What are the choices besides patina?

I like them very much!

5. tmcguire

tmcguire Premium Member

6. Nate Riley

Nate Riley Premium Member

Guess it would have help if I read the OP!

7. mrpesas

mrpesas Registered User

We like the patina. Let me know when they are ready and we will definitely pick one up :)

Share My Freemasonry