[FS] SC Hitch Receiver Emblem

Discussion in 'The Marketplace' started by David Duke, Apr 1, 2011.

1. David Duke

David Duke Premium Member

A number of brothers in our lodge have joined together and made a number of hitch receiver inserts with a Square-Compasses emblems. These are made of 100% 300 Series Stainless Steel, the S/C (7"h x 5 1/2"w) has be cut using water jet and welded to the 2" SS plug. These will fit a standard 2" hitch receiver, we are currently offering these in the S/C only but are considering making a few with the PM emblem if the demand is there. Please note that these have a matte finish and are NOT polished.

Cost per emblem is $50.00 plus shipping (they will fit in the medium USPS flat rate box which is $10.50, I haven't check UPS rates yet). Sam B. Crawford Lodge #1418 will receive 100% of the net profit. We are currently only accepting payment via check but are looking into setting up a PayPal account if necessary.

100_0021.JPG

Last edited: Apr 4, 2011
  2. tmcguire

tmcguire Premium Member

I looked high and low on your website and couldn't find a photo of it. Can you give more specific information?

3. David Duke

David Duke Premium Member

Tom look on the EVENTS page right next to the flyer for our gun raffle.

4. tmcguire

tmcguire Premium Member

Ah man! I had clicked the Event Photos menu! It's VERY visible there. Sorry for wasting yer time. :)

5. SE Berry

SE Berry Registered User

Need this

I need what you have got. I just need to know where to send the payment. Check or money order?

Share My Freemasonry