My Freemasonry | Freemason Information and Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ft Worth Scottish Rite cost

Benjamin Baxter

Premium Member
I believe that we I was able to join that the initiation fee was 500 dollars due to me being over 30 years old. I downloaded a petition today just for fun and the initial was I believe was 275. Was this due to lack of enrollment from 30 plus year olds? Does anyone have any insight?

Sent from my iPhone using My Freemasonry mobile app

Matt L

Site Benefactor
When I joined the Nashville Valley a few years ago, I think it was $250.00. I'm sure part of it was to offset the coast of the ring, class photo and meals. I don't think it mattered what age we were. My friend and Brother who I petitioned with is 20 years younger then me, we paid the same amount.

chrmc

The new SGIG have just rolled out a new dues structure and initiation fees. It's going State wide, so the local Valley's will be uniform.
The initiation fee is being lowered and the membership dues are going up a bit.
Think the number of MMs that have been joining the SR has been declining, so they want to make sure it's affordable, whilst working on upping the degree work from what I understand. Think the idea is to make sure more guys come through the doors and end up sticking in that way.

LK600

Premium Member
Where I am would be the Valley of Tampa, which runs 325.00 to join, 90.00 annual dues.