My Freemasonry | Freemason Information and Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Gamers?

crono782

Premium Member
How many gamers are there? I know there are a few of us already. Console? PC?
My current fascination is The Last of Us on PS3. It's ah-mazing. :D
What are y'all playing?

El Dud3rino

I have been a gamer for 30 plus years. Started with D&D, then AD&D, then the White Wolf series, and Star Wars. Then there was Magic the gathering etc, now just my 360, and starting to flirt with Pathfinder series (started with old school Atari, Nintendo, Saga etc) I guess you could say I am a gamer.

Brother Joel
FC Mason
Epes Randolph Lodge #32
Tucson AZ

Txmason

I started out with the original Nintendo given to me by the president of Nintendo. The Nintendo NES, then a Playstation 2. Which is for sale if any brothers are interested. Comes with one original controller, an 8GB memory card and a dual shock controller and an arcade controller (stick with buttons) and Call of Duty.

Freemason Connect Mobile

crono782

Premium Member
I haven't played the multiplayer yet, but I hear it's not bad. I'm about 80% (21 hours, yeah I explore everything, hah) through the single player and I personally think it deserves all the praise being heaped on it. The story may have already been done, but the level of detail, emotion, and gravitas packed into the game is truly astounding.
I think my psn is the same as my forum name.

El Dud3rino

Playing Bioshock Infinite, on Xbox 360.sweet, sweet, my gamer tag is
xELDUD3RINOx look me up if your on the 360 network!

Brother Joel
FC Mason
Epes Randolph Lodge #32
Tucson AZ

Jamarr/G\

I'm on PS3 . Psn: N1njamarr
Now I'm currently at the end of Dead Island Riptide.
I'm a COD and Battlefield Veteran. (not trying to boast)

Freemason Connect Mobile

bezobrazan

I've been gaming for a long while as well. Started with all the pen & paper RPGs and played just about all of them. Have a 360 and played just about every game. So far my favs are Skyrim, GTA, & Bioshock. My gamertag is bezobrazan.

widows son

Premium Member
Halo series and AC series. I'm a huge retro fan though, as still rock the NES,SNES, and Sega Genesis. My favourite is Chrono Trigger for SNES.

Dhc

Any PC gamers out there? Counter Strike, Splinter Cell Chaos Theory, bunch of multiplayer steam games. Hit me up

I am not a mason. I just find it incredibly fascinating.

jmflores

I'm a PC gamer I play Smite, Skyrim, Deus Ex Human revolution and s few MMos

Freemason Connect Mobile

JTM

"Just in case"
Premium Member
League of legends. Assassins creed 3 on wiiu. But really, I don't play much of anything anymore :-(

Freemason Connect Mobile

Txmason

Anyone play games on a Mac? I will be getting a MacBook Pro 15" and would like to fly x plane on it. What do I need to make it work?

Also what should I cover my MacBook Pro in?

Bro. Jerry Johnston

Freemason Connect Mobile

crono782

Premium Member
I second the motion for Chrono Trigger being the favorite for SNES. That game was awesome. Easily in my top 5 favorite games of all time across all platforms.
Well, I finished The Last of Us last night. What a great story. The ending was very well done (and didn't follow the usual video game ending formulas, thank goodness).