My Freemasonry | Freemason Information and Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

George Washington Masonic Memorial

Stephen

Hey guys!

Visiting the GWMM today with my beautiful wife. I'll take some pictures if anybody is interested in seeing them.

---------- Post added at 12:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:21 PM ----------

Stephen said:
Hey guys!

Visiting the GWMM today with my beautiful wife. I'll take some pictures if anybody is interested in seeing them.

Pictures of the building, not my wife. Just clarifying. ;)

Michaelstedman81

Premium Member
Those photos are great. I have had that place on my wish list to get to do, and after seeing those photos, I had to move it up to the top three...lol Thanks for posting them. Hope you and the wife had a great time!

Benton

Premium Member
Jealous. I've been once, when I was in high school, before I was a Mason. (One of the memories that eventually led me to petition.) The were hosting a musical festival in their auditorium, and my high school band played there. I would LOVE to go back now that I've been raised and see it, now that I'm better read in all things Masonic and would actually know what I'm looking at.