My Freemasonry | Freemason Information and Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Gift of Life - Blood Donations at Helotes Lodge

BroBill

Site Benefactor
Site Benefactor
The brethren of Helotes Lodge No. 1429 are hosting a Gift of Life Blood Donation event at their lodge on Saturday, September 23, 2017 from 9:00 AM - 12:00.

Come on by to donate and visit! Remember, if you donate, sign in on the sign-in sheet, turn in your number pints, mileage, and hours in for your contributions - they do count on your Form 71!

The WM reports there will be Sausage Wraps available for donations, so bring an appetite!

What: Gift of Life Blood Donation

Where: Helotes Masonic Lodge No. 1429

When: Saturday, September 23, 9:00 - 12:00

Address: 11740 FM 1560 S., Helotes, TX 78023

Gift_of_Life_5.jpg

Last edited:

SCStrong

Best of luck !!! My wife and I recently organized a blood drive at our church...... takes a lot of work to put one together ....... but well worth it!!!

Donate when you / if you can, my Brothers ( and anyone else, who may be reading this ) ....... one pint of whole blood can save up to 6 lives !! I certainly hope not, but it could be one of us, that needs blood, one of these days!!

www.redcrossblood.org ( US link)
(Forum Moderator - please forgive me, if I was not supposed to post a link - edit post as required)