My Freemasonry | Freemason Information and Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

GL of Florida recognizes Florida PHA GL

Bro. David F. Hill

David F. Hill
Premium Member

bupton52

Premium Member
The correct name of the Prince Hall Grand Lodge is the The Most Worshipful Union Grand Lodge, Free and Accepted Masons, State of Florida and Belize, Central America, Jurisdiction, Prince Hall Affiliated. Otherwise, I am glad to see that changes are coming.

Sent from my SM-G955U using My Freemasonry mobile app

Yeah brother, I just wasn't about to type all of that from my phone. lol

Glen Cook

G A Cook
Site Benefactor
Just to clarify the caption, the GLF authorized the GM to approve terms of recognition. Terrific news, but the fat lady ain’t sung yet (though she couldn’t in a tyled meeting, of course),

coachn

Coach John S. Nagy
Premium Member
Just to clarify the caption, the GLF authorized the GM to approve terms of recognition. Terrific news, but the fat lady ain’t sung yet (though she couldn’t in a tyled meeting, of course),
Yep. Working toward it but not quite there. Hope it occurs more sooner than later. And by sooner I mean in my lifetime... and I got about 10 more good years to before I'll have to be carried into lodge...

Keith C

Good news surely, but it certainly could move faster.

I am glad that I live where this mutual recognition happened faster than in some other jurisdictions. The GL of PA ( or must I say the Right Worshipful Grand Lodge of the Most Ancient and Honorable Fraternity of Free and Accepted Masons of Pennsylvania and Other Masonic Jurisdictions There Unto Belonging) has been in amity with the MWPHGLof PA for quite some time.