My Freemasonry | Freemason Information and Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

GL of Kazakhstan

Mike Martin

Eternal Apprentice
Premium Member
Poor Ressam,

You are asking a simple question and not receiving a simple answer.

I might be traveling to Almaty this summer so I searched and found an English speaking lodge there under the Grand Lodge of Russia.

Simple answer, YES REGULAR.

He has actually asked many questions which have been answered correctly according to established Masonic protocols.

However, I notice that you appear to have recommended him to use some kind of Google search but you neglect to share the answer you received from your Grand Secretary's office when you enquired about regular and recognised Lodges (also a well known protocol amongst regular Freemasons) that you plan to visit on a future trip?

Bloke

Premium Member
Poor Ressam,

You are asking a simple question and not receiving a simple answer.

I might be traveling to Almaty this summer so I searched and found an English speaking lodge there under the Grand Lodge of Russia.

Simple answer, YES REGULAR.

Hi Roger, you come very late to this party... Ressam (not a freemason) exhausted quite a few participants of the forum. Several thought he was trolling. English was his second language, but after long participations and explanations, he should have understood terms like regular and recognized and should have been well aware on how to check if the GL was UGLE recognized...

CLewey44

In Ressam defense, Turkey has blocked a lot of what we consider normal internet access. Who knows what they've blocked now. They block FB sometimes, YouTube etc.