GM's Coins

Discussion in 'The Marketplace' started by xxxxxxl, Apr 8, 2011.

1. xxxxxxl

xxxxxxl Registered User

Missing a few in my collection. I am missing 2005 thru 2008. I have duplicates of 1997, 1999, 2001, 2009 (3). Anyone interested in selling me the ones I am missing please let me know. If you want to trade for one of my duplicates or need one of the duplicates please let me know.

2. Michaelstedman81

Michaelstedman81 Premium Member

Can you define duplicate in this instance, please?

3. xxxxxxl

xxxxxxl Registered User

Meaning I have one in my collection and one or more to give away or trade. Thanks.

4. Michaelstedman81

Michaelstedman81 Premium Member

Ah, okay. Was worried that you meant duplicate was some sort of redo copy of the coins and not original. I think that I just picked up a 2006 and a 2007 the other day. I am visiting my folks right now, but if you send me PM to remind me, when I get back home on Monday or Tuesday I will take a look at them.

I am wanting to collect all the coins from how long I have been been involved in the Lodge, but thinking I might go with just the ones that came out since I was raised which was in 2008. So that would free up the anything before that. Like I said, send me a PM to remind me and as soon as I get home I will check to make sure what they are and can even send you pictures if you throw me your email address as well. If they are what you are looking for, we can make up an easy deal for you to get them. How many of the 2009 coins do you have extra?

Share My Freemasonry