My Freemasonry | Freemason Information and Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Goal Line Blitz

TCShelton

Founding Member
Premium Member
I'm not yet. Join a computer controlled Pee-Wee league to start with. You should be sent 3 contract offers as soon as you create your player(s).

TCShelton

Founding Member
Premium Member
Yeah, you start with 400 flex points, and each player costs a certain amount, either 300, 200, or 100. It shows their costs when you are assigning the position. Did you reroll your stats to get a high strength?

Robert Marshall

Secretary, Waco 92
Premium Member
I've got three players. Two in the minors, one in AAA. CB Rob Marshall, TE Austrian Oak, and OT Colonel Buddy. Helluva fun game.

TCShelton

Founding Member
Premium Member
Key thing to remember is to reroll your player until you get decent stats. When you get on, let me know. I'll get you a contract.

Robert Marshall

Secretary, Waco 92
Premium Member
:) Well, as long as we're bragging, my OT (who also happens to be named a fter my Masonic inspiration) led his league in pancakes with 84. Also my CB led the team in passes deflected three consecutive seasons with 37, 35, and 32. Now that I mention it, I wonder why the number has dropped. :(