My Freemasonry | Freemason Information and Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Good to be here

"Lewis"

Good to be here. My great grandfather was a 3 degree master mason, but no one in my family till' me has joined the masons again. (I think I still have his registration papers here from the early 1900's...) Anyway, it feels good to know there are others out there. Peace, brothers.

JTM

"Just in case"
Premium Member
what degree do you have lewis, and where? just curious is all.

also, welcome to the boards

"Lewis"

To be perfectly honest, I have not joined a lodge yet. The reason I am here is to seek knowledge and information. And maybe a quick laugh or two on the way.

JTM

"Just in case"
Premium Member
To be perfectly honest, I have not joined a lodge yet. The reason I am here is to seek knowledge and information. And maybe a quick laugh or two on the way.

around here? more laughs than knowledge (kidding.... check out the articles, they are a font of information)

Casey

Mandalorian
Premium Member
There are some great brothers here... always willing to help out us new guys.

Spring TX MM

Premium Member
Lewis

What area are you from or in. Just curious because if you are in the Spring TX area, you are welcome to stop by our Lodge for dinner sometime. Also, glad to answer any questions you have.

Kyle