My Freemasonry | Freemason Information and Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Google Nexus 4 by LG

SeeKer.mm

Premium Member
I have been able to upgrade my HTC Incredible with Verizon since last April but have been holding out for something Epic....My wife had the same phone and the phone became all choppy and slow on hyer after 2 years but since I actually have the patience to maintain mine, it still works fine. she loves her rezound now....oh I also held out because stupid Verizon will make me get rid of my unlimited data when I upgrade :(

Brent Heilman

Premium Member
I am about to upgrade and I am torn right now. I can't decide if I want to stay with the Nexus line or get the Note II or S III.

Blake Bowden

Administrator
Staff Member
4.2.1 is pretty sweet. Also got my hands on a Verizon Droid DNA...holy heck! The 1080p screen is out of this world!

sands67

Premium Member
it looks like if you want 4.2 on anything other than a nexus anytime soon you are going to have to go the custome romroute:-(

sands67

Premium Member
Indeed Brother Indeed. However, for those of us so inclined I will be rooting my S3 and upgrading to a custom ROM this weekend :).

Ceasare

Premium Member
What about speed? I have been spoiled by a note 2 and LTE. Also, I was under the impression that folks bought nexi :) in order to root and custom ROM the phone?

Freemason Connect Premium App

sands67

Premium Member
I read that if you flash the previous radio for Canada which should work in the US as well you should be able to exploit the Canadian "flaw" to get LTE

Ceasare

Premium Member
I read that if you flash the previous radio for Canada which should work in the US as well you should be able to exploit the Canadian "flaw" to get LTE

Flashing radios???? Cool! The level of geek/tech awareness in this thread is AWESOME!!!!!!!!!
+10

Blake Bowden

Administrator
Staff Member
Might be the Galaxy S4 that will be announced o the 14th!

1362447917024.jpg