My Freemasonry | Freemason Information and Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Got all my signatures last night

Capricornguy

but I feel like the senior warden wants me to “hangout” at the lodge more before sending in the petition or at least that’s the vibe I am getting.

Chaz

but I feel like the senior warden wants me to “hangout” at the lodge more before sending in the petition or at least that’s the vibe I am getting.
I hung out with the brothers at lodge for months before my petition was submitted, they like to see you making the effort to get involved. In the states it can seem like a long process, but compared to other countries we move pretty fast.

Capricornguy

I hung out with the brothers at lodge for months before my petition was submitted, they like to see you making the effort to get involved. In the states it can seem like a long process, but compared to other countries we move pretty fast.
Yeah I might go an extra few times before submitting because of that. The process is fast. I’ve only been there around 3 times.

David612

Due to our slow process in Australia I was almost a year in contact with my lodge and GL reps.
I went to the lodge once.

Brother JC

Moderating Staff
Staff Member
I had coffee every Saturday morning, and dinner every month for six months before I even asked for a petition.