My Freemasonry | Freemason Information and Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Grand Lodge and the Wives

Sirius

How many of you are brining your wives to Grand Lodge? I told mine about the activities for the ladies so she's ready to go..lol...

Maybe you should explain that she'll be spending all of her time with Masons wives. That's usually enough to keep mine away. Oh wait, you want her to go? Never mind.

JBD

Premium Member
Ummmm, lemme check.....................Nope she isn't going.....Oh wait, was I supposed to ask her before I said no??:35:

rhitland

Founding Member
Premium Member
My wifes hears enough about Masonry and knows what goes on at GL so she will not be going and I am jealous. :drool:

J

JEbeling

Wife has always gone with me every year... ! she has a bunch of friends that she shops with and I have friends we go to lodge with every year.. ! its alway nice to catch up on the year with friends.. talk about all of our children and grand children.. !

Its always a nice vacation to spend with friends.. !