My Freemasonry | Freemason Information and Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Grand Lodge

Do you plan on attending Grand Lodge?

• Yes

Votes: 20 83.3%
  • No

Votes: 1 4.2%
  • Maybe

Votes: 3 12.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
R

RJS

When is it? I assume it is only for Master Masons correct? Please excuse my ignorace, I am only a newly raised M.M.

rhitland

Founding Member
Premium Member
Yes Iam going this year with my WM, & I want to go down early friday before the Sec. scholl toget a tour, from what I understand it is totally rock on. I was told they are open for tour about reg biz hours

J

JEbeling

Yes.. ! have gone for years and have always been the tiler at the Grand East.. ! Its sad at all the Grand Masters we will be missing.. ! GM Jack Kelly was a close personal friend of mine and its always sad to see his locker.. ! knowing it was time for him to move on.. ?

TexMass

In MA, the GL has quarterly communications that the WM and Wardens are required to attend. All MM are invited as well. Remember that they only have about 225 lodges compared to some 900 in TX

JTM

"Just in case"
Premium Member
have to change my answer to this one. might be going to iraq to work for KBR.

JTM

"Just in case"
Premium Member
i should be there. wish I could find a "MoT.com" pin or something.

jonesvilletexas

Premium Member
Yes, and I hope you will come to the Waco Banquet Friday Night at 5:30 PM. The Grand Master will spick and we have a great dinner (All you can eat) for just $13.00 after the dinner there will be a MM Deg. At Grand Lodge.
Brother Jerry

C

cpmorgan2

I wish I could, I have 2 children and a wife so all of my funds are tied up at the moment. I badly wanted to attend...maybe there's next year

jonesvilletexas

Premium Member
Good morning every one 4 days and counting to grand Lodge, I hope if you are going to look me up at the lodge or come by the banquet at 300 Tennessee street at 5:30 PM.

Status
Not open for further replies.