My Freemasonry | Freemason Information and Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Grand Masters in Washington DC Issue Joint Statement on Recent Protests

by Christopher Hodapp There have been unprecedented protests and violence in the nation's capitol and throughout the country over the last week in connection with the death of George Floyd at the...

For the latest news and information from around the Masonic world, be sure to check the www.freemasonsfordummies.com website.
TJetfjAEFCE

Continue reading...

Bloke

Premium Member
Freemasonry should not enter the realm of Politics and I do not think it has done that with this joint statement. Well done to those two Grand Lodges for their positive message.

Sensible leadership is needed at this time of turmoil.

Bravo.

Forthright

Freemasonry should not enter the realm of Politics and I do not think it has done that with this joint statement. Well done to those two Grand Lodges for their positive message.

Sensible leadership is needed at this time of turmoil.

Bravo.

Equality of men, and brotherly love can't ever be allowed to be considered "politics". If our core principles become politics, and we can't talk politics, then we can't be Freemasons.