Grandmasters

Discussion in 'General Freemasonry Discussion' started by Blake Bowden, Dec 5, 2008.

1. Blake Bowden

Blake Bowden Administrator Staff Member

We actually had three Grand Masters today:

Grand Master of Texas (Obviously)
    Grand Master of Louisiana
    and
    Grand Master of California

The GM from Cali was FREAKING AWESOME and had a great sense of humor. His first line "It's nice to be here, I'm from the land of fruits and nuts, and not always the plant kind". HAHAH CLASSIC.

BTW, we also had a Brother who received his 80 year pin awhile back..well today he was at Grand Lodge for his 106th birthday...WOW. :eek::eek:

2. nick1368

nick1368 Registered User

It was a great day in GL. First time I have been where they got through ALL the resolutions in one day! Tomorrow will be nice..more time visit and buy stuff...lol.
    I am sorry to say that I got a migraine and came back to my room this evening and laid down. well needless to say my intentions to go back at 7 for the MM degree were meant well but did not happen.
    Of course it's too late for this old married man to get dressed to go to a bar at this late hour...
    what my MOT Brothers doing tomorrow I would still like to shake hands with some of you

3. Texas_Justice85

Texas_Justice85 Registered User

Ill be there ;)

4. JEbeling

JEbeling Guest

The Grand Master of Masons in Mexico was very good.. !

5. Joey

Joey Co-Founder Staff Member

Yes, I enjoyed listening to him. He had really good things to say.

6. nick1368

nick1368 Registered User

All the visiting Grand Masters were great speakers and added a little something extra.... of course I am going to start calling Louisiana as the biggest city in East Texas.:D

7. Blake Bowden

Blake Bowden Administrator Staff Member

He was good, he looked about 18 too..lol

Share My Freemasonry