My Freemasonry | Freemason Information and Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Grandmasters

Blake Bowden

Administrator
Staff Member
We actually had three Grand Masters today:

Grand Master of Texas (Obviously)
Grand Master of Louisiana
and
Grand Master of California

The GM from Cali was FREAKING AWESOME and had a great sense of humor. His first line "It's nice to be here, I'm from the land of fruits and nuts, and not always the plant kind". HAHAH CLASSIC.

BTW, we also had a Brother who received his 80 year pin awhile back..well today he was at Grand Lodge for his 106th birthday...WOW. :eek::eek:

nick1368

It was a great day in GL. First time I have been where they got through ALL the resolutions in one day! Tomorrow will be nice..more time visit and buy stuff...lol.
I am sorry to say that I got a migraine and came back to my room this evening and laid down. well needless to say my intentions to go back at 7 for the MM degree were meant well but did not happen.
Of course it's too late for this old married man to get dressed to go to a bar at this late hour...
what my MOT Brothers doing tomorrow I would still like to shake hands with some of you

J

JEbeling

The Grand Master of Masons in Mexico was very good.. !

nick1368

All the visiting Grand Masters were great speakers and added a little something extra.... of course I am going to start calling Louisiana as the biggest city in East Texas.:D