My Freemasonry | Freemason Information and Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

David Carroll jr

My name is David and I was raised Jan. 2002. ( Actually I was raised a MM in 2004. I mixed up the date with the year I had the first Heart attack and was saved by Emergency Room Doctors from taking a long dirt nap)
I am a PM, PHP, PIM. Knights Templar, Knight Preceptor, OES.

Current offices held in 2016: Commander of Istrouma Commandery #28, Secretary of Baker Lodge #441, Secretary of Al Azar Grotto, Recorder of Istrouma Council #33 of Louisiana Cryptic Masons, and will be installed as President of Baton Rouge Chapter #260 of High 12 International.
I did not post all these titles to impress anyone but instead to show that if you do not learn the real Masonic Word which is, NO, there is no end to the offices you can hold.

I love my Brothers and count them as family but there are times when some of them do things that make me wonder, What were they thinking?

Last edited:

Gomabxi

Premium Member
Welcome Brother to forum. I use to visit that area very often during my years at Grambling.

Randy81

Premium Member
Brother Carroll, I don't know that we have crossed paths but I know we probably have some mutual friends. Brother Michael Watts is one of my mentors. I'm at Phoenix Lodge #38 in Natchitoches. I know I recognize your name. Welcome to the forum, my brother!