My Freemasonry | Freemason Information and Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Greeting from Texas

hfmm97

Premium Member
Hi, Tony from Houston TX here-been a long-time viewer and thought to introduce myself so as to contribute to certain discussions.

Native Texan, was raised 21 years ago in Anson Jones # 1313 AF&AM (now Anson Jones # 1416) hold bachelor’s degrees in electrical engineering and psychology. Grew up in a multilingual environment, but other than Spanish, German and French nowadays I can only read Italian & Russian.

My primary interests are Masonic history and philosophy and international Freemasonry as well - early in my Masonic career I had to travel in my occupation (North/South America) and was always warmly welcomed by the brothers when I had an opportunity to visit.

I look forward to learning much from this forum.

H Tony Flores
Anson Jones #1416 (Endowed)

Sent from my iPhone using My Freemasonry mobile app

Phil P

Hi, Tony from Houston TX here-been a long-time viewer and thought to introduce myself so as to contribute to certain discussions.

Native Texan, was raised 21 years ago in Anson Jones # 1313 AF&AM (now Anson Jones # 1416) hold bachelor’s degrees in electrical engineering and psychology. Grew up in a multilingual environment, but other than Spanish, German and French nowadays I can only read Italian & Russian.

My primary interests are Masonic history and philosophy and international Freemasonry as well - early in my Masonic career I had to travel in my occupation (North/South America) and was always warmly welcomed by the brothers when I had an opportunity to visit.

I look forward to learning much from this forum.

H Tony Flores
Anson Jones #1416 (Endowed)

Sent from my iPhone using My Freemasonry mobile app

Glad to have you here. If ya ever decide to make the trek up to the Northeast side, we'd love to have ya

hfmm97

Premium Member
I’m in the Houston Heights: where you all at my brother?

Sent from my iPhone using My Freemasonry

Phil P

Where’s your lodge, my brother?

Sent from my iPhone using My Freemasonry
2306 3rd street in Huffman. It's near the intersection of FM 1960 & FM 2100. We meet 1st & 3rd Monday of each month. This next Monday night will we have our OV from our DDGM. Dinner at 6:30 with the gavel dropping at 7:30