My Freemasonry | Freemason Information and Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Greetings Brethern!

MikeMay

Premium Member
I have had The Masons of Texas linked to my facebook page for some time before realizing the forum was here. :blink:

Okay, so to introduce myself, I'm a former Marine, husband of 27 years with two nearly grown kids. Several of my relatives are Masons and it took a while before I felt the desire to inquire about masonry. I "asked" a brother that I worked with about masonry and that led to my submitting my petition. After being accepted, I was Initiated July 9th, 2008. It took a while to work out a time where I could meet with a mentor to work on the memory work because of that thing we all have to do called work.

In early 2009 a brother sacrificed his time and offered to work with me during his lunch hour and for the next month and a half my brain was pummeled with all 3 parts of the EA lecture. I learned the questions and the answers because it was the only way it made sense for me to keep the answers in order. I was Passed on April 1st, 2009 and Raised on April 22nd, 2009.

I have enjoyed every bit of the journey, and look forward to a life long journey of learning in Masonry and fellowship with my brethren!