My Freemasonry | Freemason Information and Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Greetings Brothers

Rothgery

Premium Member
Greetings Brethren, this is my first post on this site. Looking forward to learning, and adding to the community.

A little background on myself - I'm enlisted in the Navy, been in for just about 14 years now. Currently living in Japan, and will be for a few more years. I was just raised in March at my lodge, New Beginnings Military Lodge (NBML) 199, District 22 under the MWGL of Oklahoma, PHA.

I am at school now in Norfolk VA though, and will be here for a few months until I take some leave back in my hometown Cleveland, in July.

Eventually will be taking on the Secretary position in my lodge, and I will be looking for a lot of help getting ready for that responsibility. Anyone with advice and wisdom would be greatly accepted and appreciated.

That is all I can think of at the moment, if anyone has any questions for me - do not hesitate to ask. Again looking forward to being apart of the forums and the community!

Very Respectfully,
Rothgery