My Freemasonry | Freemason Information and Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Greetings, Brothers.

Darren Raleigh

Hello to all my brothers.
I'm Darren Raleigh and I've been away. I was raised eleven years ago - really? That long ago? - and have traveled some since then, the farthest being to fly our soldiers and their cargo around Afghanistan.
But I seem to have settled in Des Moines - at least my wife has so it seems I have, too - and have contacted the WM of the lodge there and expect to shake a bunch of hands this coming Thursday.
By trade I'm an Emergency Medical Helicopter Pilot, meaning that I fly people from little hospitals to big hospitals, or from that accident that's the reason they've got the interstate blocked in front of you to the nearest trauma center.
Please be patient; we'll get out of the way as soon as we can.

Scoops

Greetings from the Province of Cheshire, UK

By trade I'm an Emergency Medical Helicopter Pilot, meaning that I fly people from little hospitals to big hospitals, or from that accident that's the reason they've got the interstate blocked in front of you to the nearest trauma center.

Air Ambulances are quite dear to a lot of brothers hearts over here as some of them are funded in part by our Masonic charities. So keep flying, my brother, doing the amazing job you do.

Sent from my EVA-L09 using Tapatalk

Darren Raleigh

Thanks, Brothers. I'm sorry, but I seem to have missed the clickbox which tells me when someone posts in the thread. Wasn't meaning to ignore anyone.

Keith C

Welcome Brother,

I have several friends who owe their lives to folks in your profession, so please accept my sincere appreciation for the work you do.