Greetings from Arkansas!

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by 4thGenMason, Aug 29, 2013.

1. 4thGenMason

4thGenMason Registered User

Fellow Brethren,

It is a pleasure to see so many Brothers from all walks of life meeting in one common forum!! My name is Andrew, I was initiated, passed and raised in Broken Arrow Oklahoma. I have gone through the degrees of the Scottish Rite in the valley of Tulsa, Oklahoma. I moved to Arkansas and recently transferred my membership to the local lodge, however, I remain current in the Scottish Rite in Oklahoma. I've been a MM for 4 years, and constantly reading and doing everything I can to learn more. It's an unquenchable thirst for knowledge and enlightenment in the craft!!! Due to my move, and the odd hours of an EMT working an ambulance, I am unable to work any officer stations at this time. On occasion, since my lodge is a fairly small one, I'm offered to fill in as JD or SD when they are short handed. I wasn't sure how much to put, so hopefully I didn't go overboard.

Best Wishes to all! Fraternally,
    Andrew

2. KSigMason

KSigMason Traveling Templar Site Benefactor

Greetings and welcome to this forum.

3. 4thGenMason

Thank you brother.

4. JJones

JJones Moderator Staff Member

Welcome my brother! You'll find an excellent community here and I hope you continue to enjoy these forums. :)

5. 4thGenMason

Thank you brother Jones! From my experience with this forum thus far, I'm thrilled!!!!! It's wonderful having so many brethren to talk to and learn from!

6. Chillimaru

Chillimaru Registered User

Welcome My Brother!!!!

Freemason Connect HD

7. Blake Bowden

Blake Bowden Administrator Staff Member

8. Bro. Stewart P.M.

Bro. Stewart P.M. Lead Moderator Emeritus Staff Member

Welcome to the Community.

9. 4thGenMason

Thank you brothers!!!

10. Colby K

Colby K Premium Member

Welcome brother!

Sent from my GT-P3113 using Freemason Connect HD mobile app

11. Gomabxi

Gomabxi Premium Member

Welcome Brother. I've been an EMT now for 21 years. I started at a municipal fire dept. You can only do what you are able to do. The Brothers understand your situation.

Freemason Connect HD

12. 4thGenMason

Wow! That's a long time!!!!! I've only been in for a year and a half. I'm about to recertify for the first time this coming march. It's a very rewarding career! Unfortunately, the hours aren't so wonderful :/

The brothers at lodge understand, it's just frustrating for me that I'm not able to attend as much as I would like.

13. Bill Rose

Bill Rose Premium Member

Welcome Brother

Freemason Connect HD

Share My Freemasonry