My Freemasonry | Freemason Information and Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Greetings from Barrow-in-Furness

Ian Thompson

Hello to everyone on this website. I've just found the site and my first impression is that it looks very comprehensive.
I'm currently Secretary of Hartington Lodge in the UK, and was Master of the Lodge 2014-2015 and then again 2016-2017.
Thoroughly enjoyed both spells in the Chair, and look forward to another opportunity (if one arises).
I hope to be a regular reader/contributor to the Forums, and will be seeking advice as required from brethren who know much more than me.
Off for a browse through the Forums now, so hope to post soon.

Bloke

Premium Member
Hello to everyone on this website. I've just found the site and my first impression is that it looks very comprehensive.
I'm currently Secretary of Hartington Lodge in the UK, and was Master of the Lodge 2014-2015 and then again 2016-2017.
Thoroughly enjoyed both spells in the Chair, and look forward to another opportunity (if one arises).
I hope to be a regular reader/contributor to the Forums, and will be seeking advice as required from brethren who know much more than me.
Greetings and welcome :)

hrishikesh

Welcome, brother!

Sent from my iPhone using My Freemasonry mobile app

Ian Thompson

Many thanks to all for your welcome brethren.
I hope to learn a lot from this site and get involved in some of the many interesting discussions.