My Freemasonry | Freemason Information and Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Greetings from California

fellow_of_the_craft

Hello to all my brothers stretched out all over this world. I am an FC soon to be raised on 5-28, I look forward to making many new friends in this journey. Again hello to you all!

Freemason Connect Mobile

bigj2k

Welcome brother, from the sunny island of St. Maarten.

Julian Lake
Senior Warden
Adrian C. Richardson lodge #3
Sint Maarten, Dutch West Indies

fellow_of_the_craft

Brothers, tonight is the night I should hope to be raised to Master Mason. It seems like it was yesterday I was just starting my memory work on the 1st degree. I just want yo say although I know none of you personally I am glad to call you brother and know that if needed I can count on anyone of you according to our 1st and 2nd portion of the fellow craft obligation.

Cheers to my brothers!

Freemason Connect Mobile

dew_time

Hello from Ohio!! Could you box up some sunshine and send it our way?

Freemason Connect Mobile

dew_time

I will do the best I can you want it fed ex or ups?

Sent from my SGH-T889 using Freemasonry mobile app

Ups may beat the box up a bit and the sunshine could be gloomy by the time I get it, lol. Where in Cali are you? I used to live San Diego until I was about 10.. I miss it a bunch!!

Freemason Connect Mobile

Roy Vance

Certified
Premium Member
"It's Shake and Bake and I helped!" Some might remember it as a commercial. Others remember it as summer earthquakes. Want to trade a 4.0 for a flood?

Do you mean to tell me that the water has not gone away yet? LOL. I'm up here in San Angelo, just a hop, skip, and a jump away from you, and we have been watching the weather down that way pretty close because my little sister lives over in Bandera. Y'all got just too much in too short a time. That much rain is almost as much as we get here in a whole year. I hope your boat doesn't have any holes in it.

Roy Vance

Certified
Premium Member
Also, I remember the commercial and the summer earthquakes, too. I was in the Navy back in the '70s and was in San Diego and Long Beach (when it was a functioning shipyard), and I felt a few of the tremblors. My Mother still uses the Shake and Bake for her chicken and pork chops. LOL.

dfreybur

Premium Member
Do you mean to tell me that the water has not gone away yet?

Since I'm quoting commercials, floods here are like Doritos: "Munch a bunch. We'll make more".

I actually missed this one. We were in Buffalo and Niagara Falls at my parents' 65th anniversary party. Extremely cool. And a lot like lodge hanging out with folks in their 80s on down the generations to the young ones.

ufuze

I'm going through the interview process in Downey United,CA. Can't wait to call you all my brothers.

Freemason Connect Mobile