My Freemasonry | Freemason Information and Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Greetings from Cheshire, UK

Scoops

Hello all,

Greetings all. I was initiated into Westminster Lodge #7532, UGLE last month and will be passed in a couple of weeks.

I've enjoyed reading this forum to get a more international view of the fraternity and thought the time was right sign up

Richard

Sent from my D5803 using Tapatalk

Scoops

Thank you all for the kind welcome. I hope, in time, I'll be able to contribute to some of the fine discussions here.

Brother Glen, it's always good to meet fellow Cheshire masons. My third should be in September, third Tuesday.

Glen Cook

G A Cook
Site Benefactor
Thank you all for the kind welcome. I hope, in time, I'll be able to contribute to some of the fine discussions here.

Brother Glen, it's always good to meet fellow Cheshire masons. My third should be in September, third Tuesday.

Ahh. I shall be in Portugal to represent at their Grand Lodge.

Scoops

Again Brethren, thank you all for the kind words.

I have my 2nd tomorrow night and am getting a little nervous. I've been practicing my responses all month and thought I'd got it word perfect but then I went through it at the weekend with my father-in-law, who's mentoring me, and my mind went totally blank. :oops:

I really hope that doesn't happen tomorrow!

Richard

Glen Cook

G A Cook
Site Benefactor
Again Brethren, thank you all for the kind words.

I have my 2nd tomorrow night and am getting a little nervous. I've been practicing my responses all month and thought I'd got it word perfect but then I went through it at the weekend with my father-in-law, who's mentoring me, and my mind went totally blank. :oops:

I really hope that doesn't happen tomorrow!

Richard
You will have a deacon by your side to help.

Scoops

So last night I was passed to the degree of Fellowcraft Mason. I really enjoyed the experience and found it easier to take everything in than my inititaion.

My responses went well and I got a quiet well done from the JD as he led me off. Made me feel really proud!

The Brother who gave me the 2nd Degree Tracing Board lecture did an amazing job with a truly memorable performance.

Richard