My Freemasonry | Freemason Information and Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Greetings from Colorado

Tony_Twotones

Hello all I stumbled across this forum a few weeks ago. I am not yet a Mason, I am currently in the candidate phase of the process. In Colorado there is a 6 month Candidacy period before any members will hand you a petition. I am well into Month 4 and feel right at home when I do have chances to visit the brothers at lodge. I have learned a great deal from them already and even more from this forum. Thanks to everyone who steadily contributes here and I look forward to chatting with you all more in the future.

“It is only a step from boredom to disillusionment, which leads naturally to self-pity, which in turn ends in chaos.”- Manly P. Hall

Last edited:

Tony_Twotones

You will love this forum, even though we are not Masons, everyone treats you as a brother on here. It is really a breath of fresh air.

Sent from my LGL83BL using My Freemasonry mobile app

Hey Mark, yeah I am getting that impression! Up till this point every mason I have met and had a conversation with has been very welcoming. I have no doubt that’s the story here as well!

“It is only a step from boredom to disillusionment, which leads naturally to self-pity, which in turn ends in chaos.”- Manly P. Hall

Tony_Twotones

Greetings and welcome to the forum. Keep us updated on your progress. Gook luck!

Thanks Warrior! I have dinner at the lodge this evening. The brother I have come pretty close with said we had a lot to talk about tonight so I am pretty excited.

Tony_Twotones

Denver Metro Area

Tony_Twotones

The lodge started up again after being dark. I filled out my petition, paid my fee and the first brothers I asked signed my petition. They were to vote on it and hopefully they find me favorable enough to start my investigation process could not be more excited!

Sent from my iPhone using My Freemasonry Mobile

Last edited:

Tony_Twotones

The investigation committee is coming over Friday to meet with me and my family. I am a bit nervous as we have some home improvement projects in the works on the exterior of our house and it looks in my opinion a little scary lol. But I suspect that it won’t matter.

Warrior1256

Site Benefactor
The investigation committee is coming over Friday to meet with me and my family. I am a bit nervous as we have some home improvement projects in the works on the exterior of our house and it looks in my opinion a little scary lol. But I suspect that it won’t matter.
Just relax and be yourself. Everything will be fine.

Tony_Twotones

Well my home visit went great I think my wife seemed to really enjoy the guys who came over. All in all I feel really good about it

Tony_Twotones

Received word that I was elected to receive the degrees of Masonry. My first degree is scheduled for Oct. 20th. I am beyond excited and honored I was found worthy.