Greetings from Franklin, Tx

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by Dredd17, Nov 25, 2009.

1. Dredd17

Dredd17 Registered User

Howdy, my name is Rene' and I am from Patrick Lodge #359 in Franklin Texas. I have been a Mason for about 4 years now and was referred to this site by LJLinson1206. I am married, with a teenage daughter and all the debt that comes with it :) I look forward to meeting some new brothers out there.

2. rhitland

rhitland Founding Member Premium Member

good to have you brother

3. Blake Bowden

Blake Bowden Administrator Staff Member

Welcome to the forums Brother!

4. Hippie19950

Hippie19950 Premium Member

Welcome aboard Brother Rene', I am glad we are getting a showing from this area. As I told Bro. LJ, plan to spend some quality time looking through and reading here. LOTS of information, and education available.

5. ljlinson1206

ljlinson1206 Premium Member Premium Member

Bout time you got here!

6. Nate C.

Nate C. Registered User

There are sure getting to be a lot of Robertson County boys on here! Welcome.

Do any of you know if that Sanders deer processing outfit over at New Baden does a pretty good job?

7. ljlinson1206

ljlinson1206 Premium Member Premium Member

Just so you know, Dale does a Great job. He's been doing it for many, many, many, many years now and kinda has a nack for it. He cuts a mean steak too. If you're ever this way on Saturday night stop in and have one. You'll be glad you did.

8. TCShelton

TCShelton Founding Member Premium Member

Welcome aboard.

9. PastMaster

PastMaster Registered User

Howdy to my brothers from Robertson County. I now live in New Braunfels, but hold my membership at Jewett Lodge #427. I'm a Past Master there from 1988, and have been a Mason for about 28yrs. I have great memories of visiting Patrick Lodge and Golden Rule Lodge with Brother Don Walton (since passed) and Brother Bobby Jack Cravey.

10. Hippie19950

Hippie19950 Premium Member

I've sat in Buffalo, and Jewett while they did EA degrees this year. Our recent DDGM was Don Ballard, and it was a real blessing to get to know him. When I was at Buffalo, we were having the dinner, and out of nowhere, I heard a voice I will never forget!!! I never saw the face before, so I could never associate the voice and face until that night. But I can tell you the Brother swings a mighty Setting Maul!! I also found many of those who were present to help with my degrees at Golden Rule were from just "up the pike" a bit. Great bunch of Brothers across the county line. Come see us sometime. Brother LJ Linson and I are at Golden Rule, and Brother Rene' is at Patrick Lodge, but you will find us at both locations, especially if there is wo0rd of a good meal :) Golden Rule has a monthly Pancake Breakfast on the first Saturday of the month. We have a Brother who rents the downstairs, and has a restaurant in it, and we use his facility to have the breakfast. We have it suspended until February due to the holidays.

11. PastMaster

PastMaster Registered User

Not sure when I'll get an opportunity to visit you guys, I stay pretty busy in my old age. My Uncle is the acting Secretary at Jewett Lodge #427 right now, if you're visiting, tell him his nephew the computer geek says HI :)

Share My Freemasonry