My Freemasonry | Freemason Information and Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Greetings from Saskatchewan brothers

Bro Mervold

I was wondering if there was any brothers from Canada or even better from Saskatchewan. Send me a message please I would like to meet more fellow masons. Also any brothers passing through this area send me a message too. I would be more then happy to extend some Saskatchewan hospitality

Freemason Connect Mobile

widows son

Premium Member
Greeting from the Grand Lodge of Canada in the Province of Ontario. I hail from Merritt Lodge No. 168 in the Niagara B district. It's nice to see a fellow Canadian on here.

Bro Mervold

I noticed I forgot to put my lodge in my first post. I'm a member of imperial lodge # 60 of Saskatchewan

Freemason Connect Mobile

Roy Vance

Certified
Premium Member
Greetings, Brother Mervold, from good old, dry, dusty West Texas! I've been to the Provinces of Ontario, Quebec and Alberta, but not to Saskatchewan, although, I heard that it is totally different from all three of the others. I am an old broken down, busted-up truck driver that cannot drive any longer due to a messed up neck and collar bone. Ouch!

Last edited: