My Freemasonry | Freemason Information and Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Greetings from South Africa

kolobe

Hallo. Just a quick introduction. I'm the Immediate Past Master of Lodge Peglerae No:1749 s.c in Rustenburg. For the comming year i will also be handling the office of secretary and treasurer. We are a young Lodge with a average age of 39! Not many of those around. Lol. I wish you all well.

Bro Herman Smit

Lowcarbjc

Hi Herman

I am from SA too, GLSA Parys Lodge #30. Doing my FC later this month. Feel free to inbox me on this forum.

My Freemasonry

kolobe

Hi my boetie! Lekker om te hoor daar is ander local manne hier. !!!
I would like to attend your FC degree. Just to far from where I live. I visit Lodge Orange #10 every now and then. Also GLSA.

Hermias

Hallo. Just a quick introduction. I'm the Immediate Past Master of Lodge Peglerae No:1749 s.c in Rustenburg. For the comming year i will also be handling the office of secretary and treasurer. We are a young Lodge with a average age of 39! Not many of those around. Lol. I wish you all well.

Bro Herman Smit

Hi Herman.

Check my profile om te meer info te sien van my. Wellkom op die site, ek is eintlik ook nog "entered aprentice" op die site. Vanaf Swakopmund Namibia. Welwitschia Lodge no: 8678 EC.

Sent From My Freemasonry Pro App

vangoedenaam

Premium Member
Wow, a welwitschia lodge? I love those weird plants. How did a lodge get named like that?

Sent From My Freemasonry Pro App

kolobe

Thank you for the warm welcome brethern. The nice thing about this site is that I now met 2 brethern from southern africa witch would not have happend without "myfreemasonry.com":29:

Andy144

Re: Greetings from England

Hi, Could Herman Smit please contact me regarding a query about a past member of your Lodge. Kind and fraternal regards,Andy