My Freemasonry | Freemason Information and Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Greetings from South Australia

Bookend

Hi all! As a way of introduction, I am a Past Grand Steward within the South Australian Craft jurisdiction and a Past Deputy Grand Master from New South Wales. I also have memberships from within other Australian jurisdictions as well as several from overseas, including the USA, Canada and Great Britain. I have travelled the world visiting Lodges wherever I have been and have had membership in almost every Order of Freemasonry that exisits within the British Commonwealth. Within those Orders I have held the highest Office in the constituent Lodges, etc; in many of them on multiple occasions. I hold the 31° in the Australian Scottish Rite and the 32° with the Southern jurisidiction of the USA. I am also a member, and Past Prior of the KYCH.

owls84

Premium Member
Brother it is an honor to have you on the forum and I look forward to your views on issues. I hope you will enjoy the site as much as we all do. Please feel free to ask any of the staff if you have and questions/concerns.

david918

Premium Member
Welcome John hope you enjoy yourself here.Looking forward to you coming to visit El Campo again on your next trip to the States.