My Freemasonry | Freemason Information and Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Greetings from Utah.

n8blanchard

Premium Member
Hello to you all.

My name is Nate Blanchard. I live in SLC, Utah. I have been interested in, and studied Freemasonry for the last 20 years.
I have finally reached at a point in my l life where I have felt the burning desire and readiness to join the fraternity.
After many months of getting to know local Brothers I have recently submitted my petition (which was read in lodge last night 5.2.14) and I am looking forward to the opportunity and honor of being part this illustrious craft and fellowship.

I have prior Masons in the family going back into the late 1800's, and possibly earlier, from Colorado and the East Coast. They then moved into to Utah territory and skipped a few generations (Due to the historical Freemason/Mormon conflicts).

I am excited to re start the tradition in my family and I look forward to getting to know as many of you as possible.

Nate

n8blanchard

Premium Member
Glen,

I petitioned Wasatch Lodge #1. They have been incredible men to get to know and have been extremely welcoming to me as a I have inquired along the path.
I was invited to attend several public SR ceremonies including the Remembrance and Renewal dinner and also a dinner during the last Reunion where I was able to meet and listen to a speech by Arturo De Hoyos along with many other Brothers.

It has been an incredible journey so far. I believe that my petition will be put before the Brothers June 6th for voting.

I will let you know what happens from there.

Be well.

Nate

Glen Cook

G A Cook
Site Benefactor
Mr Blanchard

We have crossed paths then. I am an honorary member of Wasatch and was at the Reunion Banquet.

n8blanchard

Premium Member
Mr. Cook,

I am trying to place your face. You do look familiar.

I look forward to formally meeting you when the opportunity arises!

KSigMason

Traveling Templar
Site Benefactor
Greetings from your northern neighbor. I know several Brothers in your area. I hope you enjoy your journey through Masonry.

n8blanchard

Premium Member
I have just received word I will go for my EA degree July 18th.
I am going through a tough time right now personally and this has just given me so much more to look forward to!!