My Freemasonry | Freemason Information and Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Greetings from Waco

Robert Marshall

Secretary, Waco 92
Premium Member
Greetings Brethren,
My name is Robert and I'm currently an EA at Waco 92. I was entered last month and plan to be raised this year. However, as they say, "If you want to make God laugh, plan something." ;) Gentlemen, I'm likely the youngest on the forum and one of the youngest in the Fraternity. As such, it pains me to realize that there seems to be fewer and fewer men finding their ways to our organization. Maybe, we're just in a recession. :) Look forward to participating here at the board, and hope to strengthen some friendships while here. I say strengthen because the friendships are already formed.

Fraternally,
Robert

Blake Bowden

Administrator
Staff Member
Welcome Brother! It's an honor to have you. You are correct that out numbers are dwindling, however I feel Freemasonry will soon to be on the uptick.

Joey

Co-Founder
Staff Member
Welcome to the forums Brother Robert. We are very glad to have you join us!:D

Jon D. Smith

Welcome Brother Robert,
You've knocked upon the door and it was opened. Continue you're path and you will be quite pleased with your decision, as we are to have you with us.

Last edited by a moderator:

Gerald.Harris

Premium Member
Premium Member
Welcome Brother Robert,
We look forward to your input and hope that you will voice your thoughts and ideas here on these boards. Our fraternaty may be in a recession concerning our numbers but I assure you our hearts are all full of masonry. You will find many hours of delightful discussion here.
Good luck on receiving the remainder of your degrees this year.

Texas_Justice85

Robert,
Im a member of Fidelis Lodge 1127 that meets in the Lee Lockwood building on Waco Drive. If you ever want to grab a bite or need help with your work, give me a shout. I believe my mentor worked in your EA degree.
Tim