My Freemasonry | Freemason Information and Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Greetings

C

C. B. Barbee

I posted first and forgot to introduce myself here.

My name is Covey Barbee and I'm a dual member of Wharton #621 and Frontier Lodge #28.

I've been a Mason since October 2007 and was raised in April of 2008.

I'm glad to finally be on the forum.

C. B. Barbee

R

RJS

And we're glad to have you! What kind of reenacting do you do? My girlfriend and I are going to the Alamo reenactment next Sat. I like when they fire the cannons off downtown, thats pretty cool.

W

WellArmedTiler

Welcome Brother C.B.

I look forward to learning from you. ;)

C

C. B. Barbee

RJS-- I do Texas Revolution reenacting, and under normal circumstances I would be at San Antonio for the Alamo this weekend as well, but I can't.

David-- I think the interview went really well. It ended up being me interviewing against I think 4 other people, but I feel confident that I'll get the job at the Museum.

Blake-- Don't even remind me that there's another cookoff coming up this year... I can't take it!

And to everyone else, thanks for the warm greetingts! Oh, and Larry-- I just can't find a good replacement for Larry's in Wharton up here in Huntsville.

Joey

Co-Founder
Staff Member
Welcome Brother! I'm so glad you joined the forums. If there is anything that we can assist you with, please let us know. :cool: